Welcome to the Covert Front Wiki!
This wiki is about the Flash game series Covert Front. Covert Front is a point and click spy game made by Mateusz Skutnik and Karol Konwerski, where you play as an agent code-named Kara and investigate the disappearance of General Karl von Toten. The plot takes place in 1904 but in a different reality-line, where the First World War has already begun due to earlier technical revolution that took place in the mid 19th century. The series is divided into four equal parts, all being chapters of the same story.
Suggestion if you don't know what to do: Click on stubs and improve on the pages listed, OR just click on the "Random Page" link and read the article it takes you to. Fix any errors you see, and add a "See Also" section if there isn't one already.
“You as Germany or you as Manfred Nikolai?”
— Kara and Manfred Nikolai, Covert Front Episode 3
Kara or Field Agent M-24-7-69 is the principal character in Covert Front Series. She is an spy (probabily from Triple Entente) that discovered some Karl von Toten's plans.
- Information About the wiki.
- Mateusz Skutnik has a self titled official facebook fan page.
- Mateusz Skutnik has a self titled official site.
- Pastel Forum is a great place to visit for fans of the Submachine series!
- Mateusz Skutnik's twitter.
- The wiki's Sandbox (experiment to your heart's content!)
- Daymare Town Wiki and Submachine Wiki, the wikis of another games by the same author. But Covert Front was also written by Karol Konwerski.
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.