Welcome to the Covert Front Wiki!
This wiki is about the Flash game series Covert Front. Covert Front is a point and click spy game made by Mateusz Skutnik and Karol Konwerski, where you play as an agent code-named Kara and investigate the disappearance of General Karl von Toten. The plot takes place in 1904 but in a different reality-line, where the First World War has already begun due to an earlier technical revolution that took place in the mid 19th century. The series is divided into four equal parts, all being chapters of the same story. For more information about the series itself, feel free to visit the Covert Front Series page! SPOILER WARNING! The Wiki is full of spoilers, so be aware.
Information on different sites
- Tvtropes has an excellent page for the series.
- Mateusz Skutnik has a self titled official Facebook fan page.
- Mateusz Skutnik has a self titled official site.
- Pastel Forum is a great place to visit for fans of Mateusz Skutnik and Pastel Games related works.
- Mateusz Skutnik's twitter.
- The wiki's Sandbox (experiment to your heart's content!)
- Daymare Town Wiki and Submachine Wiki, the wikis of other games by the same author. But for context, Covert Front was also written by Karol Konwerski. For any links for official websites from him or other co-developers like Ute Simon and Brian Wohlgemuth, feel free to do so!